With decades of passionate service to the nonprofit community, Green Hasson Janks provides audit services tailored for the unique financial, governance and operational needs of nonprofit organizations. GHJ’s Nonprofit Audit Practice works with both private foundations and public charities and the team is well versed on current nonprofit benchmarking and governance issues. Members of our team serve on boards and committees of nonprofit organizations, which give them insight to the operational and financial challenges unique to the industry.
We pride ourselves on our ability to understand the strategic vision of our clients and to work alongside them toward common goals, while maintaining the appropriate level of independence.
- Financial Statement Audits
- Yellow Book Audits
- Single Audits in accordance with the Uniform Guidance
- Internal Audits
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Who We Serve
- Associations and membership organizations
- Child and family service agencies
- Clinics and healthcare providers
- Environmental institutions
- Museums and cultural institutions
- Private foundations
- Social service and mental health agencies