Named a 2016 “Best Places to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal, our eighth winning year since 2008, Green Hasson Janks provides an environment where talented and career-minded individuals can grow personally and professionally. We view our people as our most important asset — and encourage and reward individual achievement. If you’re looking for a long-term career in an organization you can feel good about, we’re always looking to recruit new talent.
At Green Hasson Janks, we believe every day is a chance to #BeMore. Not do more. Not work more. Instead, we encourage one another to be the best we can be, and enjoy life to the fullest. With our commitment to anytime/anywhere work, our support of flexible work environments, and our passion for health and wellness, our firm wants people who live their best lives.
Family, friends, and personal passions all make us who we are. The work we do at GHJ is an extension of that. Having a rich, full, balanced life allows us to bring our best to our clients.
GHJ is made up of people who are athletes, parents, artists, yogis, travel-enthusiasts, community volunteers and more! We believe this makes us a firm that can #BeMore. And that’s the firm we want to be.
At Green Hasson Janks, are deeply committed to our core values and incorporate them into every aspect of our business to ultimately provide unparalleled client service and grow great people. As part of our commitment to growing great people, we offer the following developmental and educational opportunities to staff:
- Leadership development and professional guidance through our firm–wide mentoring program
- Continual professional and personal training through GHJ University
- Opportunities to contribute time to various social, civic and charitable causes
- Membership to various firm committees such as the Partner Staff Liaison Committee, Great Places to Work Committee and On-Campus Recruiting
Are you a good fit for the firm? You may be, if you are:
- Passionate about your career and personal interests
- Keen about lifelong learning and development
- Interested in having an impact on your community and your clients
- Convinced that joining a firm is more about joining a team that loves to play as hard as they work
- Looking to find a home that believes in you becoming your best
The firm has many areas of focus, but has key niche emphasis in nonprofit, food and beverage, health and wellness and entertainment and media companies. Ranked within the top 20 largest accounting firms on the Los Angeles Business Journal’s Book of Lists, GHJ has 14 partners and about 150 staff members that serve over 3,000 clients.
Consistently named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal, the firm won yet again in 2016, the eighth winning year since 2008. GHJ’s success is driven by retaining the best, diverse talent. The firm invests in its people and technology to deepen expertise and fuel sustainable growth and collaborates with its clients locally and globally to deliver innovative solutions.