Green Hasson Janks (GHJ) is a Los Angeles-based accounting firm that helps its people and clients pursue their passions, build thriving businesses, create a better future and #BeMore every day.
The firm has many areas of focus, but has key niche emphasis in nonprofit, food and beverage, health and wellness and entertainment and media companies. Ranked within the top 20 largest accounting firms on the Los Angeles Business Journal’s Book of Lists, GHJ has 14 partners and about 150 staff members that serve over 3,000 clients.
Consistently named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal, the firm won yet again in 2016, the eighth winning year since 2008. GHJ’s success is driven by retaining the best, diverse talent. The firm invests in its people and technology to deepen expertise and fuel sustainable growth and collaborates with its clients locally and globally to deliver innovative solutions.
Are you a good fit for the firm? You may be, if you are:
- Passionate about your career and personal interests
- Keen about lifelong learning and development
- Interested in having an impact on your community and your clients
- Convinced that joining a firm is more about joining a team that loves to play as hard as they work
- Looking to find a home that believes in you becoming your best