About Green Hasson Janks
The Firm focuses on helping forward-thinking, entrepreneurial organizations by providing audit, accounting, tax and consulting services, as well as specialty services such as royalty and contract audit, movie and television participation audit, litigation support and forensic accounting. The majority of our clients are closely-held, private-owned businesses and nonprofit organizations. We serve a variety of industries with a specialized focus on entertainment and media, nonprofit and food and beverage companies and have expertise in transaction advisory and strategic planning.
Green Hasson Janks is currently seeking Interns for Summer of 2019. Our unique Summer Internship allows you spend approximately 8 weeks in both the audit and tax fields. From the moment you walk through the door, you are treated as a professional.
We are looking for individuals who are driven, responsible and ready to learn more about accounting.
Job duties include:
- Assisting with performing audits, reviews, and compilations
- Preparing income tax returns
- Assisting in tax research, tax planning, and consulting.
After completing your internship, you’ll understand the expectations of a staff accountant and gain unique insights into the exciting future that awaits you when you graduate.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Accounting or related field; minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- CPA Eligible by December 2019 or August 2020
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Creative problem solving and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Ability to travel to client locations which may include occasional overnight stays
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Green Hasson Janks is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Named “Best Places to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal, eighth times since 2008, and awarded the 2018 Employee Champion For Life Work Harmony Award by the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, Green Hasson Janks provides an environment where talented and career-minded individuals can grow personally and professionally. Our exceptional team, comprised of high achievers engaged in the development of their own careers, is encouraged, recognized and rewarded for that individual achievement. If you’re looking for a long-term career in an organization that you can feel good about, where your skills are valued as an essential component of our success, then we want to meet you.