August 8, 2018 Green Hasson Janks hosted the 2018 Tax Legislative Update where GHJ tax experts discussed the impact of the new Tax Act on privately held business and their shareholders.
Our keynote speaker Dean Zerbe of Alliantgroup discussed Washington and the IRS is dealing with the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on taxpayers. He also gave an in-depth analysis as to where he thinks things will end up with respect to new tax legislation that has been or will be introduced in 2018 as part of Tax Cuts 2.0.
- Entity Structuring – S-Corp Vs. C-Corp Vs. LLC
- Impact of the new international tax provisions on U.S. Shareholders
- Tax Credits and Incentives that businesses need to consider
- State’s conformity or non-conformity to the New Tax Act
- Understanding the New Pass Thru Entity Deduction
Click here to view material from the event.
Moderator: Akash Sehgal, Partner, Green Hasson Janks