The Shake Up of New Media: A Seismic Shift in Content Consumption
Interested in learning about the latest trends and what the future holds for multi-channel networks, content production and advertising?
Come to the Green Hasson Janks Entertainment and Media Forum where we will be discussing this topic and other trends revealed in our 2015 Entertainment and Media Industry whitepaper.
The entertainment industry has been going through a transformation in recent years as new media activity has emerged front and center. Distribution, advertising and mergers and acquisitions within MCNs are interesting and engaging areas that we will be exploring at this event. Please join us as we dive deeper into this topic and discuss what trends were uncovered in our survey and whitepaper.
- Peter Klass, Senior Manager, Green Hasson Janks (Moderator)
- Lindsay Conner, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips (Panelist)
- Roberto Orci, CEO, Acento Advertising (Panelist)
- Michelle Stafford, Actress/Producer/Director/Writer (Panelist)
- Brian Toombs, Vice President of Partner Content, Funny or Die (Panelist)
PARKING: We will be providing validations for self-parking at Tiato.
CREDIT: For your convenience, we are now issuing California CPE credit through Checkpoint Learning. Please note that you will need to provide your username and sign in at the registration table when you check in to receive CPE credit.
WHEN: Thursday, November 12, 2015 from 5-8p.m.
2700 Colorado Avenue. #190
Santa Monica, CA 90404