Green Hasson Janks International Tax Partner Polina Chapiro to speak at STEP Los Angeles upcoming event on U.S. foreign reporting forms and related compliance issues. Tax laws have undergone significant changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and so have many of the international tax forms. Polina’s in-depth discussion with Pam Drucker of Andersen Tax will cover the following:
- Overview of International U.S. Tax Forms
- U.S. Shareholders of Foreign Corporations – Overhaul of Form 5471.
- Forms for Reporting GILTI, BEAT and FDII
- Changes to Foreign Tax Credit Reporting
- Continuing Transition Tax Reporting Considerations
- Pitfalls and Common Errors Made in Completing Foreign Reporting Forms
- New Penalty Structure for International Tax Reporting
Click here to register.