At Green Hasson Janks, we have 60 years of accounting and industry expertise to support simple to extremely complex middle-market transactions.
During a merger or acquisition, both sides of the transaction feel the pressure to ensure they have the most accurate information prior to completing the deal. At the same time, both sides are usually motivated to complete the deal in a timely manner. The challenge many companies face is determining when they have sufficient information to meet the transaction goals. Also, whether on the buy-side or sell-side, time is often the most critical element in a transaction. By quickly identifying potential risks and areas of interest for specific transactions, our Transactions Team is able to scale and tailor our services and reports to each individual client.
In addition to providing due diligence and consulting during a transaction, merger or acquisition, Green Hasson Janks can help make the smooth transition into the first year’s financial statement audit or review.
Additionally, we are the exclusive member firm of HLB International in Los Angeles County. With access to other member firms and their resources in most major cities throughout the United States and the world, this structure is very similar to the operations of Big Four and other national or global firms.
- Acquisition Assistance Reporting
- Buy and Sell Side Reporting
- Cross Border Transactions
- Deal Structuring
- Financial Due Diligence
- Portfolio Audit Compliance
- Proforma Financials/Projections
- Quality of Earnings Reports
- Review and Analysis of EBITDA
- Review and Analysis of Transaction Documents
- Review of Internal Controls and Reporting
- Review Sale and Purchase Agreements
- State and Local Tax
- Transaction Cost Analysis
- Working Capital Review
Who We Serve
- Acquisition Buyers and Sellers
- Foreign Inbound and Outbound Companies
- Investment Bankers
- Middle Market Companies
- Private Companies
- Private Equity Groups
- Venture Capital Firms